add agenda item for LP: #1770748
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* ''ACTION:'' flexiondotorg To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.||* ''ACTION:'' Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.|
If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.
The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.
The next meeting is set for 2018-05-22, 20:00 London time. chair: slangasek, backup: stgraber The agenda will include the following:
- Action review:
ACTION: Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.
ACTION: infinity to call for confirmation of LTS status from all flavours.
ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates
ACTION: slangasek and mdeslaur to more clearly define third party seeded snap security policy
ACTION: tsimonq2 to email proposed policy for flavor-notification of daemons being added to all flavors (e.g. snapd into desktop-common)
[slangasek] - Review of the seeded snaps policy
- [doko] LP: #1770748: Dropping patches added for main inclusion and delegation of maintainership
- Asking the TB, when it's correct dropping patches formally added for main inclusion.
- Asking the TB, if such a change is appropriate doing by a community member.
- Asking the TB, if donating the ownership for maintenance for a package is an appropriate move (although I'm unsure if the TB is the correct addressee).
- [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)
Check up on community bugs (standing item)
Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)
Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.