Differences between revisions 634 and 635
Revision 634 as of 2018-03-13 20:33:52
Size: 2801
Editor: kees
Comment:
Revision 635 as of 2018-03-27 19:29:55
Size: 2059
Editor: mdeslaur
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 7: Line 7:
The next meeting is set for 2018-03-27, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: mdeslaur The next meeting is set for 2018-04-10, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: slangasek
Line 13: Line 13:
  * ''ACTION:'' tsimonq2 to bring up the support/release status of lubuntu-next on the TB list, and then submit patches to maintenance-check according to the final plan
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to update LTS support status of kylin to 3y (done) and then call for confirmation of LTS status from all flavours.
  * ''ACTION:'' tsimonq2 to bring up the support/release status of lubuntu-next
  * ''ACTION:'' tsimonq2 to propose patches to maintenance-check regarding Lubuntu Next
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to call for confirmation of LTS status from all flavours.
Line 16: Line 17:
  * ''ACTION:'' slangasek to investigate getting tagged ubuntu-community bugs automatically forwarded to technical-board, and if not feasible, fall back to DMB sending signed emails to list for ACL requests
 * [rbasak] Please decide if xchat should be removed as requested in [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1753169|bug 1753169]] in time for Bionic. Other references:
   * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2018-March/004319.html|ubuntu-release thread]]
   * [[https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=891982|Debian bug]]
   * [[https://tingping.github.io/2018/03/02/when-distros-get-it-wrong.html|hexchat upstream's blog post]]
   * [[https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/81gij7/xchat_and_hexchat_when_distributions_get_it_wrong/|reddit thread]]
 * [slangasek] - Review of the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSeededSnaps|seeded snaps policy]]

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2018-04-10, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: slangasek The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: flexiondotorg To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: tsimonq2 to bring up the support/release status of lubuntu-next

    • ACTION: tsimonq2 to propose patches to maintenance-check regarding Lubuntu Next

    • ACTION: infinity to call for confirmation of LTS status from all flavours.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates

  • [slangasek] - Review of the seeded snaps policy

  • [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
  • Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)

  • Check up on community bugs (standing item)

  • Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-03-05 22:21:27 by vorlon)