Differences between revisions 618 and 619
Revision 618 as of 2017-12-04 04:21:20
Size: 2201
Editor: tsimonq2
Comment: Actually, on second look, the seed hacks to not include snapd by default in Lubuntu seem to be working; doesn't need to be discussed with the TB now.
Revision 619 as of 2017-12-05 20:51:26
Size: 1948
Editor: stgraber
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 7: Line 7:
The next meeting is set for 2017-12-05, 20:00 London time. chair: stgraber, backup: infinity The next meeting is set for 2017-12-19, 20:00 London time. chair: infinity, backup: kees
Line 15: Line 15:
 * '''Ubuntu Unity''' dale-f-beaudoin, khurshid-alam of unity7 maintainers team requesting ubuntu-unity (unity7) to have official flavor status.
 * '''LTS''' bashfulrobot, of Ubuntu Budgie, requesting (more info on applying) for 18.04 LTS status.

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2017-12-19, 20:00 London time. chair: infinity, backup: kees The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates

    • ACTION: infinity to play with seed/maint-check changes on dogfood to build a new xenial release pocket for support length auditing (ETA: 16.04.3 release)

    • ACTION: slangasek to investigate getting tagged ubuntu-community bugs automatically forwarded to technical-board, and if not feasible, fall back to DMB sending signed emails to list for ACL requests

  • [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
  • Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)

  • Check up on community bugs (standing item)

  • Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-03-05 22:21:27 by vorlon)