Differences between revisions 663 and 664
Revision 663 as of 2019-02-12 20:04:26
Size: 2342
Editor: vorlon
Comment:
Revision 664 as of 2019-03-05 22:21:27
Size: 2435
Editor: vorlon
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 19: Line 19:
 * [vorlon] discuss how to ensure flavors are continuing to meet certification requirements

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2019-02-12, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: stgraber The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates (see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MAASUpdates) (awaiting response from rbasak)

    • ACTION: formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy, depends on:

    • ACTION: vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.

    • ACTION: vorlon to reply to seeded snap upload permissions question on list

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-03-05 22:21:27 by vorlon)