Differences between revisions 660 and 661
Revision 660 as of 2018-10-09 20:07:41
Size: 2275
Editor: adconrad
Comment:
Revision 661 as of 2018-10-09 20:08:29
Size: 2226
Editor: adconrad
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 16: Line 16:
I'm unsure if the TB is the correct addressee).

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2018-10-23, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: mdeslaur The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates (see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MAASUpdates)

    • ACTION: formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy, depends on:

    • ACTION: vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2018-10-09 20:08:29 by adconrad)