Launchpad Entry: foo
Created: Stefaan Vanderheyden
Packages affected: digiwf
This project is simply a branch of the XMP-Manager project on Github.
- Updated workflow script:
- Added automatic detection of home directory.
- Added automatic detection of fullname based on linux username info. Use the fullname for copyright notices.
- Updated the algorithm for writing changes to the disk - only launch exiftool once for all changes... This can be up to 10x faster than before.
- Added geocoding feature and hacked a Google Maps preview of the long/lat.
- Implemented dateshift feature.
- Altered the workflow algorithm to use a new naming convention: adding full date field (YYmmddHHMMSS) at the end of the name makes for better alphabetical sorting and more effecient use of counters when merging multiple photos with the same title.
- Fixed a bug that prevented updating of date field.
- Added a progress bar for the updating of tags on disk.
- General clean-up of unused files
Decided to use Launchpad instead of git due to its built-in PPA feature that allows for easier deployment to Ubuntu machines. This feature has not yet been implemented though...