Launchpad Entry: https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/kubuntu-usability
Created: 6/6/06 by JonathanRiddell
Data preservation and migration
BoF agenda and discussion
Sit down with Ellen and work out stuff we can improve:
Pragmatic issues, e.g.:
- Review first-time setup (sound, network, printer ... == control center).
- Review adept (including resources).
- Checking defaults of key applications.
But also "softer" issues, e.g.:
- Who should our users be - compared to Ubuntu, Edubuntu, Xubuntu..?
What tasks do they accomplish with Kubuntu? How can we best support them? How can we make their life easier? ->> Interface to community for surveys, usability tests, interviews etc.
- How can we intersect with KDE in this regard? How can KDE and Kubuntu benefit from each other?