|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|31 March 2010, 19:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
* Technical updates (FeatureFreeze is early February)
* Daily image build
* Artwork - Plymouth, GDM, General
* Window button positionment
* Ubiquity Edubuntu Options
* Doc Day
* Marketing team
* Joint projects with other teams, ubuntu students perhaps?
* No items for this meeting.
* Other businesses ?
|07 April 2010, 19:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
* Getting Contributors
* "Fixing" the advocacy team
* Sharing/distributing marketing material
Where we meet
The Edubuntu team meets on IRC in the #ubuntu-meeting channel.
For more information on IRC and how to join this IRC channel, please refer to the Edubuntu contact page.
- Meetings take place every Wednesday at 19:00 UTC
Meeting times are published on The Ubuntu Fridge: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar
Agenda Next Meeting
07 April 2010, 19:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
- Getting Contributors
- "Fixing" the advocacy team
- Sharing/distributing marketing material
The Edubuntu council will review membership candidates at every first meeting in a month, please add yourself below and attend the next meeting. Note that the same rules as in Ubuntu apply. The Edubuntu Council will vote at the next meeting and if you are granted Edubuntu membership, you'll be added to the edubuntu-members team on Launchpad.
- Add name here